Your Landlord Account
About your tenants' housing benefit

Check the status of a claim, view a tenant's weekly award or tell us about a change in circumstance.

Send us your rent change file

Upload your annual or monthly rent increase file - housing associations only. Files must be sent in CSV format. If you don't send your file in the correct format, it will take us longer to process these changes.

About your payments

Check the payments you have received.

Stoke-on-Trent, Civic Centre, Glebe Street, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 1HH

Contact us

Email updates

Northgate Public Services (UK) Ltd 2015